For nearly two decades, I’ve had the privilege to speaking at conferences, festivals, seminars, faith communities, and universities.
For now, my main talk is geared toward churches and similar faith-based communities. It is about my journey with divorce and loss, and centers on power of honesty and vulnerability to heal, based on this post).
Other talks include the following:
- Civil dialogue.
- Why all the data and new studies don’t really matter much.
- The chronically anxious parent and how to combat it.
- The philosophy of belief and why we can’t choose our beliefs and how this understanding can help you love people for where they are.
- Four kinds of Christians.
- What happens if passion just means suffering?
- The polarization of Christians in politics, and how to get out.
- Status anxiety
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about fees, scheduling, etc.