A little summary of what I read and thought about this week…
- Dudes, Playboy is abandoning nudity. No joke.
- Parents. What do you do when your teenager’s prom is happening at the same place (and the same time) as a white supremacy gathering? Yep, it’s true.
- Well, the oldest man in the world is a holocaust survivor. Something so heartwarming about this!
- I’m no expert on breastfeeding; I left that to my kids’ mother. But something tells me 6 years old is a bit…well, read, and look.
- Then there’s the mom that brags about her four year old’s gun-slinging skills, then he shoots her.
- I guess women need more sleep than men. (Insert eye roll emoji here.)
- The Republican race is getting very tight. It’s up in the air actually.
Have fun and be safe this weekend!