When you have a bunch of resolutions, your odds of failing increase. But so do your odds of success. That’s my theory anyway. And it seems to work well. I can now cook Greek food. And I know more about meditation and yoga. I now have a blog. And The Christian Muslim Alliance is now more than an idea. All those things were New Year’s resolutions.
Here it goes…
- Be more decisive.
- Write as much as I read.
- Finally learn Twitter.
- Start getting honest in my writing.
- Post more of what I write.
- 60 push ups every day. Every day.
- Make more mistakes.
- Focus, even on the smallest things.
- Encourage writers.
- Start a podcast.
- Really try and understand how teens think because they intrigue me deeply and I think they are amazing.
- Reduce anti-intellectualism.
- Search to find my blind spots.
- Teach and encourage in my writing.
- Sell my soapskins.
- Read Shakespeare.
- Eat slower.