1. Women? “You have to treat ’em like shit.” (New York magazine, November 1992)
2. “…she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.'” (ABC’s “The View,” March 2006)
3. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young a beautiful piece of ass.” (Esquire, 1991)
4. “I will be so good to women.” (CNN, August 2015)
5. “Who the fuck knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?” (TIME, January 1989)
6. “I’m very intelligent. Some people would say I’m very, very, very intelligent.” (Fortune, April 2000).
7. “A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market.” (NBC News, September 1989)
8. “Jeb Bush has to be like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” (Retweeted then deleted on Twitter on July 4, 2015)
9. “Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?'” (Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life, 2008)
10. “Controversy, in short, sells.” (The Art of the Deal, 1987).
Especially, to my Christian brothers and sisters, do share these with your children so they could understand your reasoning for choosing Trump.
My heart warms.